Hier der zugehörige Flyer: Datei:Flyer acrobouw09a.pdf
This year again, I invite you:Bearbeiten
een vakantie in Hongarije met samen gezellig een boerderij opknappen en acrobatiek-lessen van een zeer ervaren acrobatiekdocent?
17- 28 augustus 2009 Acrobatic and house building holidays in Hungary Bearbeiten
With daily acrobatic lessons and training of a very experienced trainer I have an old farm with a patch of land on a beautiful place in Hungary. Although very much is achieved already, there is a lot of work to do in house and ‘garden’. So I need many hands to make something beautiful out of it. That is why I invite you again to have a nice time with work in the morning and acrobatics in afternoon and evening and meals and....
- When? August 18 th (arrive 17th) till 28th (end of work 27th)
- No work on sunday; the other days work in the morning till 14.00h, acrobatic lessons and training from 16.30h - 20.30h
- Where? In MIKOFALVA. It is a village of 850 people, about 22 kilometres north of Eger. 130 kilometres E.N.E. of Budapest
- Costs? besides travelling costs, I have to ask you 5 euro p/d for food and wine etc. I'm sorry that I cannot afford it to do it totally for free.
Already more then 70 acrobatic people of 7 countries and all levels joined in the summers of '04, '05, '07 and '08. It was great. If you think this low budget holidays is interesting for you (no matter if you're absolute beginner or acrobat with years of experience), please mail me on
- or call me 0031(0)653642880
Then I can give you more information
You can find some pictures on www.contact-teambuilding.nl , then go to Mikófalva Hongarije..
I look forward to your reactions and to an active holiday in Hungary with a lot of acrobats
- Noël Spauwen
- St. Jacobslaan 321
- Nijmegen (Netherlands)